Four new leaded lights were made along with replicated new satin black metal frames for a dummy south facing window. We carefully removed all the existing leaded lights to our workshop for re leading along with the new templates for the metal frames. Once the frames and the leaded lights were finished we returned to refit the windows. Melchet Court is now home to St Edwards School for Boys but it was originally built in 1862 for the 2nd Lord Ashburton in a red brick Elizabethan style mansion. It later went on to serve as a hospital for wounded servicemen during World War One and for the Ministry of Aircraft Production during the Second World War.